Friday, September 18, 2009

Enjoy seafood at Wonderland Food Store in Langkawi

Destination: Langkawi Island, Kedah, Malaysia.

This is not our first time visiting Langkawi Island, but what made this trip special is that I had a chance to eat my favorite Dried Chili Squid! I've been waiting about 3 years to come back to this island, place where I grew up, just to eat this delicious squid! My parents used to bring me having dinner here and this time my lovely hubby bring me here.
Dried Chilies Squid


Steam Grouper

Kangkung Belacan

Soft Crab

We had all these for about RM60.00! :)


post signature

1 comment:

Tommy said...

Hi Tika,

You have a nice blog here!

We ate at the Wonderland Food Store too when we were in Landkawi :)

Do visit our site too!

Cheers!

http://discoverbooktravel.blogspot.sg/2012/06/seafood-fiesta-langkawi-2009-sep-27-30.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...